Grape and Brie Quesadillas with Green Grape and Arugula Salad
Yield: 8 portions
Jalapeños, roasted, peeled, seeded and minced
White onion, finely diced
Fresh oregano, minced
Black pepper, freshly ground
Flour tortillas, 6"
Brie cheese, sliced
Green grapes, sliced
Canola oil, for cooking
Green Grape and Arugula Salad, Champagne Vinaigrette and Shaved Parmesan
- Combine the jalapeños, diced onion, cilantro, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl and toss to combine. Add the lime juice and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Lay out the flour tortillas on the counter. Divide the cheese between the flour tortillas, arranging the pieces on one half. Scatter the green grapes over the halves evenly and then top with the jalapeño mixture. Season each with a little paprika and a little salt.
- Fold each tortilla in half to make a half moon and brush with a little canola oil.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and then cook the tortillas for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until they're crispy and the cheese is starting to melt.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Calories 290 Protein 9 g
Total Fat 15 g Sodium 490 mg 20% DV
Saturated Fat 7 g Potassium 220 mg 6% DV
Trans Fat 0 g Iron 0.5 mg 3% DV
Cholesterol 30 mg Calcium 70 mg 7% DV
Carbohydrate 30 g Vitamin A 390 IU 8% DV
Dietary Fiber 2 g Vitamin C 16 mg 27% DV