Turkey Breakfast Links & Bacon Dutch Baby with Caramelized Maple Apples
- Place all ingredients for the Dutch baby in a blender. Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth (this can be refrigerated for up to 1 day).
- Make the caramelized apples by melting the butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until the butter foams. Add the sugar and the apples, cooking until they are a light golden brown. Add the maple syrup and pinch of salt. Bring to a full rolling boil. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Brown the Butterball® Fully Cooked Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links and Butterball® Turkey Bacon.
- When ready to cook the Dutch baby, place the cast iron in the cold oven and heat the oven to 425*F.
- When the oven is ready, remove the hot cast-iron and swirl the butter around the bottom and up the sides. Immediately pour the batter into the pan in one movement.
- Place the skillet carefully back in the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Lightly dust the finished dish with confectioners’ sugar, as desired. Serve with sausages, bacon and apples, drizzling with the maple-apple syrup.
Note: There are many different types of turkey you might consider adding to this recipe including: confit, smoked turkey and chorizo. Make the Dutch baby in a 12-inch or 8 individual size cast iron skillets.