Crunchy Seed Granola
Approximately 8-10 Cups
Old fashioned rolled oats
Coconut flakes, unsweetened
Raw mixed nuts, chopped
1 1/2 cup
Sunflower seeds, unsalted
Golden flax seeds
Dried fruit, chopped
1 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix the oats, coconut, nuts, seeds, wheat germ, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, sugar, and salt until well combined; stir into the dry oat mixture and mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Spread on the prepared sheet pan in an even layer and place in the oven for 25- 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes with a rubber spatula and then spreading it out evenly after.
- Continue until the granola has a golden-brown color. Be careful, as the granola can start to burn in the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Remove from the oven and immediately stir in the dried fruit.
- Smooth back into a compact layer and allow to cool completely.
- Break into chunks and store at room temperature in an airtight container or freeze in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
Note: Variety of nuts may include walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts. Variety of dried fruits may include apricots, raisins, figs, cranberries, currants, etc.