The Robert M. Parker, Jr. Endowed Scholarship and Fund-raising Event
Since 1979, Vintners Hall of Fame Inductee Robert Parker has defined modern wine criticism through his writing, tasting notes, and ratings shared in his publication, The Wine Advocate.
In 2004, he established a scholarship to inspire and support students in the CIA's Rudd Center for Professional Wine Studies and founded an always-sold-out fund-raising event to support it.
Thanks to Mr. Parker and everyone who attended The Wine Advocate Tasting and Great Friends, Great Food, Great Causes...and Great Wine (BYOB) Dinner at Press restaurant over the past nine years, the scholarship fund is now fully endowed at $1 million dollars.
Past Wine Advocate Event Tastings included:
- "Only 100": The Wine Advocate 100-point wines
- Great Syrahs from Around the World
- Great Grenaches from Around the World
- Pinot Noir and Burgundy…Blind
- California Cult Wines
- 2005 Bordeaux: The Greatest Vintage
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2007
- Barolos 2007
- California Syrah Rises to the Top
To learn more, please contact Holly Briwa at 707-967-2400 email@example.com.